Sunday, July 5, 2009

New York City Here We Come!

Hi everyone! Right now I am in DuBois Pennsylvania with my family! It's a small cute little town. Tomorrow we will be heading to New York City! I'm so excited. we are going to stay at a nice hotel. Also we will get a tour of NBC Studio's. Another thing we will be doing is we are going to see the Broadway show Billy Elliot! I love to tap dance and I heard there is some great tap dancing! I can not wait!
Since we are driving to New York we went through four states today! That's a lot!

Well maybe later after the trip i will write a post about how our trip went!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Gillian,
I am thrilled to see that you are enjoying the vacation so far! It seems as if you are having a great time. I also am excited that you are writing on your blog. I hope you will continue to write posts about our trip.
Love,
Dad

Bottle Plugs said...

Hey, Gillian...

It's cool that you are blogging about your trip. I hope that you and Marni have a good sign ready to go for the Today Show tomorrow!!!

Have fun, and write some more about what you think about your trip!

Dr. Klein